Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have canceled/postponed all in-person training courses until after February 1, 2021 (at the earliest). As a result, we’re taking immediate action to both adapt existing courses to a virtual delivery and create a series of new resources to help everyone stay safe, healthy and active. Please complete this online form to sign up to receive future PFT program updates.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected every aspect of our lives. You continue to serve your communities on the frontline but have also been asked to make unprecedented changes to your lifestyle, family routines and daily activities.
During these times of uncertainty when we are encouraged to stay indoors, avoid group settings and practice physical distancing, it can be challenging to stay physically active.
Given the wide-ranging benefits that regular exercise can have on our physical, emotional and mental health, it is critical to stay connected and continue to support, motivate and challenge each other to stay safe, stay healthy and stay active.
These IAFF exercise and physical activity resources can help:
- COVID-19 Physical Activity FAQs
- Limited-to-No Equipment EXERCISE AT HOME Options During COVID-19
- 5 Minutes of Fun With Family to Stay Active
- 10 Day At Home Exercise Challenge
- 10 Ways to Build a Growth Mindset to Stay Healthy
- Breaking Barriers to Be Active During COVID-19
- Why Exercise Needs to Be a Part of the Mental Health Conversation
- Stay Healthy, Stay Active: Dos and Don’ts of Exercising On Shift During COVID-19
- Mobility Matters: Improve Your Mobility in Just 5 Minutes a Day
- Stay Connected During COVID-19