IAFF Members Are Eligible to Receive Tuition Benefits at Purdue Global
U.S. and Canada IAFF members, staff and immediate family members now qualify for:
- Special tuition rates, plus other time and money-saving benefits
- Transfer credits for training and accredited certifications
- A significant tuition reduction that reduces the tuition rate to $230 per credit on all online undergraduate degree programs, including fire science degree programs (books are included in the undergraduate program tuition).†
- A 14% tuition reduction on all graduate degree programs.
- A 10% reduction for Concord Law School.
- Immediate family of IAFF members are eligible for a tuition rate of $249 per credit on all online undergraduate degrees.
- Technology fees are waived for IAFF members, staff and their immediate families.§
Visit IAFF.PurdueGlobal.edu or call 866.583.6765 to learn more.