U.S. and Canada IAFF Members, Staff and Immediate Family Are Eligible to Receive Significant Tuition Reductions* and Time-Saving Benefits at Purdue Global
- NEW BENEFIT FOR MEMBERS: Waived LRC100 portfolio development course assessment fee (a value of $1,500)
- Reduced tuition rate to $230 per credit on online undergraduate degrees and certificates, including fire science degrees, for members and staff
- Reduced tuition rate to $249 per credit on online undergraduate degrees and certificates for immediate family†
- Books included in the undergraduate program tuition‡ for members, staff and family
- A 14% tuition reduction on graduate degrees and certificates
- A 10% reduction on programs at Concord Law School
- Resource fees waived for members, staff and immediate family§
- Transfer credits for training and accredited certifications
- Plus other time and money-saving benefits
Visit IAFF.PurdueGlobal.edu or call 866.583.6765 to learn more.
IAFF Canadian members: click here to access information.
Download and fill out the forms below for college credit application: