For the latest emergency information regarding sand, road closures, maps, office and school closures, shelters and other resources visit brla.gov/emergency.
If you are a disaster survivor, you may qualify for federal assistance. The registration process will take about 20 minutes.
- If you are applying for both home and business disaster assistance, complete one registration to cover both.
- If you are applying for multiple disasters, you will need to complete a registration for each disaster
You’ll need the following to complete your registration:
- Social Security Number (SSN) or the SSN of a minor child in the household who is a U.S. citizen, non-citizen, non-citizen national or qualified alien.
- Annual household Income
- Contact information (phone number, mailing address, email address and damaged home address
- Insurance information (coverage, insurance company name, etc.)
- Bank account information (if you are eligible to receive financial assistance, the money can be deposited in your account)
Note: You must provide an email address if you want to review your registration status online. If you do not provide an email address, you will be required to contact FEMA for any updates to your registration.
For further information or assistance:
Call the FEMA Disaster Assistance Helpline at 1-800-621-3362 available 24/7.
To learn more, review the Individuals and Households Program and Policy Guide (IAPPG). This provides policy and eligibility information for all assistance under the individuals and Households Program (IHP) Visit the Individual Disaster Assistance page for more details. You may also view Disasters by calendar year or find other agency support by disaster.
1-888-ROOF-BLU (1-888-766-3258) To call for roof damage and get your house covered. Provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.